Today I am 55. This is not, of course, possible. I’ll stand 35 at a pinch but late 20’s is how I feel.
I am celebrating well. Sometimes that’s what’s left to do when all else is said and done; celebrate or grieve.
An apposite gift was from my husband – ‘What would Jesus Wear?’ A wonderful moment – opening cards.
- 55 extraordinary years on this planet.
- Eccentric, bizzare, creative parents.
- A network of family and friends.
- Time with the people I love doing what we are passionate about.
- Laughter – lots.
- Love – the fragile, precious value of acceptance and accepting.
- The sea.
- My life today. Now.